Email Your Resume
Tax, International, Senior Associate-Manager (00512CLTRCM)
Department: Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
Location: Charlotte, NC
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. We are currently seeking a Tax, International, Senior Associate-Manager for our office in Charlotte, NC. Relocation is welcome.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
- Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and executing projects from inception to completion
- Assist in preparing international components of the US Federal tax return including the Forms 5471, 5472 and 1118, including performing detail reviews of forms and underlying work papers
- Periodically review intercompany positions for exposure to IRC Section 956
- Calculate and/or review FIN 48 items related to the international components of the domestic tax return
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of the international statements and elections to be filed with the Federal return
- Coordinate and prepare Subpart F and Foreign Tax Credit calculations
- Assist in the structuring and planning of any international acquisitions/reorganizations as needed, including accurately tracking and updating earnings and profits calculations and tax pools
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding U.S. technical developments as well as their application to Federal and International tax issues
- Assist in calculation of global tax provisions, analysis of current and deferred taxes, calculation of interim period forecast FIN 18 effective tax rate and preparation of tax-related disclosures in SEC filings
- Monitor and assess U.S. GAAP and IFRS tax accounting developments
- Considerable knowledge of public accounting practices or corporate tax department of a multinational company
- Three to seven years of international corporate tax experience, either in-house with U.S. multinational corporations or in public accounting
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Masters in Taxation, Masters in Accounting required
- Strong analytical skills and broad understanding of U.S. corporate tax law with an emphasis in international corporate tax
- Knowledge of assisting companies to understand and assess the tax impact of company business, operations and transactions in multiple jurisdictions
- Thorough knowledge of corporate tax including tax research, compliance and consulting within an international taxation environment
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
Email Your Resume