Email Your Resume
Tax, Corporate Associate – Senior Associate (00612CLTRCM)
Department: Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
Location: Charlotte, NC
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. We are currently seeking an Associate/Sr. Associate in Corporate Taxation for our office in Charlotte, North Carolina. Relocations welcomed.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
- Provide corporate tax compliance and advisory services to a variety of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, private companies and owner-managed businesses
- Provide clients assistance with ASC 740-10 (FAS 109 & FIN 48) including but not limited to calculating current/deferred taxes and tax account roll forwards, assessing valuation allowances, and calculating global tax provisions for SEC filings.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience, industries may include but not be limited to financial services, insurance, manufacturing, retail, or utilities.
- Conduct tax research
- Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge/research to a specific client’s situations
- Advise clients and be responsible for delivering high quality tax service and advice, including analyzing business processes and identifying ways to automate processes and/or implement improved processes
- Candidates should be growth-motivated with the objectives to grow his/her practice with compliance and consulting services
- Two-five years in public accounting, preferably with a Big Four or Regional Firm
- CPA certification or candidate
- Strong skills in Corporate compliance, Multi-State Taxation (apportionment, nexus, and/or controversy resolution) and ASC 740 (FAS109)
- Corptax, OneSource, and/or TaxStream experience desired
- Strong skills in tax research and writing
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively at all levels
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
Email Your Resume