Email Your Resume
IT/Risk Advisory Associate-Senior Associate (01012CLTRCM)
Department: Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
Location: Charlotte, NC
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. We are currently seeking IT/Risk Advisory Associates-Senior Associates for our office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
The IT/Risk Advisory Associates-Senior Associates participate in and supervise multiple client engagement teams and other related activities. Engagements focus on the assessment and/or evaluation of Information Technology (IT) systems and the mitigation of IT-related business risks. Engagements may be either assurance (attestation) and/or risk advisory in nature, and vary considerably in size and complexity. All of our IT Risk & Assurance services, whether assurance or advisory in nature, are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, help to improve IT and business performance. In addition to assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and SAS 70 engagements, our IT risk advisory services focus on IT governance and effectiveness; IT program management and assurance; security and controls of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations; and business intelligence and information analysis.
- This professional serves as a fieldwork leader to assist clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
- Collaborate with other members of the engagement team to plan the engagement and develop work program timelines, risk assessments, and other planning documents
- Work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Serve as a fieldwork leader by directing the daily progress of fieldwork and informing supervisors of engagement status
- Demonstrate and apply strong project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services
- Ability to multitask and work closely and effectively with other members of the engagement team and client management
- Ability to work with the engagement team to document the business processes dependent on information technology
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 1-2 years of related work experience
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science, information systems, engineering, or a related discipline
- Prior experience working as an IT auditor or IT risk adviser for a public accounting firm, a professional services firm, or within industry
- Experience in applying relevant technical knowledge in at least one of the following engagements: (a) financial statement audits; (b) internal or operational audits; (c) SAS 70 engagements; and/or (d) ERP security and control reviews (Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Demonstrated integrity within a professional environment
- CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA or CFE certification is desired; non-certified hires are required to become certified to be eligible for promotion to Manager
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
Email Your Resume