Email Your Resume
Insurance Services Group, Senior Associate (00212CLTMGF)
Department: Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
Location: Charlotte, NC
Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is a regional, public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. We are currently seeking an Insurance Services Group, Senior Associate for our office in Charlotte, North Carolina.
As the largest CPA firm based in the Southern U.S., we combine deep industry experience, comprehensive accounting and advisory services and a strong commitment to personal service. We have over 1700 people located throughout the Southern U.S. and Mid-Atlantic located in 30 offices.
- Developing an understanding of the Dixon Hughes Goodman audit approach, methodology & tools
- Establishing working relationships with client personnel
- Involvement in all stages of the audit engagement including in-charge responsibilities, mentoring of staff and client contact
- Performing analytical review of audit documents and reviewing client accounting and operating procedures and systems of internal control
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing issues to managers and partners and performing research to solve issues that arise
- Establishing familiarity with regulations of the Financial Accounting Standards Boards, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Contributing to our positive, team-oriented culture by maintaining cooperative relationships, sharing information, and accepting and providing constructive feedback.
- Masters Degree in Accounting or the Equivalent
- Requires 3+ years prior experience in an internal or external financial audit role
- Experience with insurance business operations, or similar work-related field is preferable
- CPA license in good standing
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated self starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
As a full-service public accounting firm providing business solutions, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP is able to offer our people opportunity and experience in a full complement of industry-specific functions. Professional experience and growth will be unmatched. Moreover, we offer our employees competitive salaries and innovative benefits such as a broad range of industry and management training opportunities.
Email Your Resume